About The Role
You will be involved in the technical roadmap of upcoming products, and you will see how your hard work directly impacts Acmedent customers and team experience.
As a Web Developer on Acmedent, you will design, develop, optimize, test, and maintain application code for existing in-house web and simple mobile products. You will also create marketing campaigns and graphic content for special promos and applications.
- Working experience building scalable web applications. Our back end is Node on Heroku, but we are open to all technical backgrounds.
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL and NoSQL databases. We use SQL Server with and MongoDb.
Nice to Have
- React Redux
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (CC, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Self-hosted CMS Strapi.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of WordPress and PHP and proficiency in developing themes and plugins.
- You enjoy applying your technical skills to solve business problems.
- You strive for excellence in everything you develop customer experience, process and product quality and reliability.
- You are a clear and concise communicator.
- You are a positive team player looking to actively engage in knowledge sharing and learning.
- You show attention to detail.
- You are excited by the possibility of pushing technology to find new ways of delivering services.
- The Opportunity– join and have a major impact at a growing company that provides an essential service Canada wide.
- Flexibility– flexible working hours and a flexible vacation policy.
As Acmedent provides essential services, this is an in-office position.