Opening an Account
Licensed practitioners may be billed on an open account. All accounts are due within 30 days from our invoice date. Equipment orders are due on delivery. An interest charge of 2.0% per month will be levied on past due accounts. Prices are in Canadian dollars and do not include P.S.T., H.S.T. (harmonized sales tax), G.S.T. or freight. Equipment and special order products require a non-refundable deposit of 25%. All equipment and special orders cannot be canceled and are non-returnable. Payment plans are available only if prior payment arrangements have been made. Ask about our convenient leasing plans that can be tailored specifically to your equipment purchases. A $60.00 service charge applies to all non-negotiated (NSF) cheques. All first time orders require a valid credit card on file
Merchandise orders are normally processed the day of receipt and shipped by courier the same day. Delivery is generally next day or within two days in Ontario and Quebec. Freight is free on all merchandise orders over $300 (before taxes), otherwise a minimum freight charge of $12 will be added to the original invoice. Freight charges are applicable for warranty repair items.
Please check your order immediately upon receipt. If there is any damage in transit or any shortage to the order, please advise us within two business days of receipt of the goods.
Some products are deemed to be dangerous by the Ministry of Transport. Additional chargers may apply on certain products.
Please follow the guidelines in order to return an item and receive credit:
1. Call our office for a return authorization #. We will send either our delivery van, sales consultant, or our designated courier to pick up the item, Returns shipped collect without authorization, or returns sent by any other manner, will not be accepted due to the high cost of shipping though non-designated couriers.
2. Return the item within 30 days of purchase.
3. Package the item carefully and return it in the original, unmarked, unopened package along with a copy of the original invoice and an authorization number written on the outside of the shipping container (all items must be returned in a resalable condition).
4. If any item is defective, please return the remaining portion of the product and enclose a note explaining why it is defective.
5. Special order items are not returnable for credit for any reason.
6. Handpieces and equipment returned for credit are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee (this restocking fee does not apply to items returned for repair under warranty). For your protection opened handpieces and equipment may not be returned for credit, but will be repaired or replaced in accordance with manufacturer warranties. Before opening handpiece or equipment, we suggest that you check the shipping container and packing list to verify that you have received exactly what you ordered.